Contact: +91-9711224068
International Journal of Applied Research
  • Multidisciplinary Journal
  • Printed Journal
  • Indexed Journal
  • Refereed Journal
  • Peer Reviewed Journal

ISSN Print: 2394-7500, ISSN Online: 2394-5869, CODEN: IJARPF

Impact Factor: RJIF 8.4

International Journal of Applied Research

Vol. 2, Issue 10, Part D (2016)

A scientometric profile of research productivity on library herald: A single journal study

Author(s)
Chandran Velmurugan and Dr. Natarajan Radhakrishnan
Abstract
This paper aims to know the impact of research trends on the Library Herald for nine years form 2006 to 2014. This paper has analyzed various factors such as authorship pattern, productivity, and collaboration among multi- authors, year-wise distribution of papers, institution and subject wise distribution and many more features. The result shows that the highest number i.e. 137 (54.37%) contributors have published a single author whereas the rest of lowest number i.e. 115 (45.63%) of papers were published by co-authors. The maximum number of 89.68% documents was published from Indian authors and the minimum numbers of 10.32% papers were published by foreign authors. The maximum numbers of (407) citations were in 2007 and the average citation per article was 12.33. The least number of citations was 156 and the average citations per article were 8.67.
Pages: 206-215  |  571 Views  14 Downloads
How to cite this article:
Chandran Velmurugan, Dr. Natarajan Radhakrishnan. A scientometric profile of research productivity on library herald: A single journal study. Int J Appl Res 2016;2(10):206-215.
Call for book chapter
International Journal of Applied Research