International Journal of Applied Research
Instructions to Author
Submit Manuscript at: email@example.com
- The articles must be original and should be submitted as an attachment to the editorial manuscript mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author's can also submit their article through the online submission form: Click here
- The font (Typing): for English (Times New Roman), for Hindi (Kruti Dev 10 or Unicode), for Kannada (Nudi 01 k or Unicode), for Bengali (STM-BNT-Arjun or Unicode), for Punjabi (Gurmukhi or ASEES or Unicode) and for all other languages, please contact us.
- All matter should be in font size of 12.
- Only Botanical, Zoological and Latin words should be in italics
- Download Authorship Responsibility form: Click Here
Format of Articles:
- Heading and subheading should be numbered. e.g. 1. Introduction, 2. Material and Method, 3. Conclusion, likewise.
- Author's full name, affiliation, mobile number and e-mail should be provided.
- The Abstract should not be more than 400 words.
- About 3 to 6 keywords should be provided.
- The Introduction should provide a clear statement of the literature on the subject.
- Results and Discussion. Results should be presented with clarity and precision. The discussion should interpret the findings.
- Recommendations (If any).
- Acknowledgement (If any).
References: The reference number should follow the following format.
For Journals Format: Author(s) of article (surname initials). Title of the manuscript, Journal title. Year of publication; volume number (issue number): page numbers.
Panda BB, Gaur K, Kori ML, Tyagi LK, Nema RK, Sharma CS Anti-Inflammatory and analgesic activity of Jatropha gossypifolia in experimental animal models. Global Journal of Pharmacology. 2009; 3(1):1-5.
For Books and other monograph Format: Author AB, Author BB, Author CC. Title of Book. Ed, Vol, Publisher, City, year, page numbers.
Nadkarni KM. Indian Materia Medica. Edn 3, Vol. I, Popular Prakashan, Mumbai, 2000, 242-246.
For Patent Reference: H. Aviv, D. Friedman, A. Bar-Ilan and M. Vered. Submicron emulsions as ocular drug delivery vehicles, U.S. Patent US 5496811; 1996.
For Website Reference: Quick dissolving tablets. http://www.biospace.com. 27 May, 2001.