Contact: +91-9711224068
International Journal of Applied Research
  • Multidisciplinary Journal
  • Printed Journal
  • Indexed Journal
  • Refereed Journal
  • Peer Reviewed Journal

ISSN Print: 2394-7500, ISSN Online: 2394-5869, CODEN: IJARPF

IMPACT FACTOR (RJIF): 8.4

International Journal of Applied Research

Vol. 5, Issue 7, Part A (2019)

Informal labour conditions in unorganized sector- A study with special reference to Bengaluru

Author(s)
Rashmi MR and Latha J
Abstract
The unorganised sector is unfair on the workers therein who continue to receive the raw deal and lack of social security makes them to settle for peanut salary. This forces them to hopelessness socially and economically also. The government is still to account for the total workforce in the unorganised sector. The unorganised sector workforce needs an urgent attention. Nearly 90 per cent of the workforce employed in the real estate and construction sector are engaged in construction of buildings, while the rest 10 per cent workforce is involved in building completion, finishing, electrical, plumbing, other installation services, demolition and site preparation (National Economic Survey 2017-18). The present study is an analytical study of the 25 workers employed in the unorganised sector in the city of Bengaluru
Pages: 45-49  |  228 Views  1 Downloads
How to cite this article:
Rashmi MR, Latha J. Informal labour conditions in unorganized sector- A study with special reference to Bengaluru. Int J Appl Res 2019;5(7):45-49.
Call for book chapter
International Journal of Applied Research